Copyright and intellectual properties on this Website
Contents and images published or posted on this website is protected by Copyright laws of various States and Nations, including and not limited to that of United States of America, and we prohibit any personal or commercial use of articles, posts, comments, or images without the written consent of Lighthouse. Any illegal infringement, including but not limited to unconsented copying, sharing, broadcasting, distributing, forwarding, translating, and/or making changes will result in legal persecution.
Lighthouse name and logo is a trademark of Takuyo Corporation.
Anyone who uses this website is prohibited from attempting or executing of the following actions:
- Infringement of privacy or stealing any property of third party users on this site, or of the properties of Lighthouse.
- Behaviors that may damage or present potential damage to third party users or Lighthouse in the form of physical, psychological, or reputational damages.
- Behaviors of libel or slander with the goal of damaging the reputation of a third party user or Lighthouse.
- Behaviors that may offend or attack another individual or groups on the basis of public order and morals.
- Criminal behaviors, suspected criminal behaviors, or behaviors that encourage criminal acts.
- Registration or attempt to register under someone else’s name, email address, or address.
- Violations or encouragement of violations of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, ordinance, or similar requirement.
- Other activities Lighthouse may deem inappropriate.
Any links from or to this website from third parties other than Lighthouse [Linked Sites] are operated by third parties other than Lighthouse, and Lighthouse has no jurisdiction or control over content, privacy rights, liability associated from Linked Sites. Lighthouse claims no liability for damages caused from Linked Sites.
Errors in Advertisement and Content
Lighthouse aims to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, Lighthouse will not be liable for any erroneous content or material posted or placed on the website and will not be liable for damages caused from such error, including reliance. Please read and utilize the content and material at your own risk. Lighthouse may update or make any necessary alterations to the content and material without further notice. Or Lighthouse may halt or shutdown the website at any time without prior notice. Lighthouse will not be responsible for any damages due to the halt. Please read the content and material carefully, for they may not be applicable to areas outside the State of California.
This website is governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of California, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principals. Any dispute, controversy, claim or difference, whether arising as a matter of law or equity, that exists between the parties in relation to or in connection with this website is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions of any other state or country.
Lighthouse may at times, send, recruit, or announce information in the form of E-mails to its registered users. If you wish to unsubscribe from these communications, please contact the website to be removed from the list.